Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Be Wild & Free!


Hi everyone! I have been trying to take part in the DailyMarker.com 30 day coloring challenge and today I have a note card set featuring some Autumn hued watercolors and a fab stamp set from Waffle Flower!


The 'Wild and Free' stamp set caught my eye a few weeks a go and I instantly ordered it! I love these graphic, playful images and the scripty font! I knew I wanted to stamp these images in black to make them really stand out!



I chose some bright distress inks and painted a few pieces of watercolor paper before cutting out the squares. I stamped the images onto the watercolor paper and layered that over more of the pretty images also stamped in black.


I added in a few details on each note card, trying to use most of the images in the set since I love them all!


I thought gold would be pretty to accent all of the black so I added in gold paint splatters and then some shiny black sequins too!


I will definitely be using this stamp set some more and will try it in color!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cartwrights Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...