Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall Flower Wreath!


Hi everyone! One of my favorite things about Fall are the gorgeous colors. Here in Colorado, our Falls are usually beautiful and it has been so mild this year that I still have flowers blooming! I couldn't help but be inspired to create this pretty Fall flower wreath!

The images were die-cut from some watercolor panels that I had left over from an earlier project and then stamped with brown, berry, yellow and coral inks. I mixed in extra leaves from white card stock for a bit of brightness and then layered everything onto some cheery yellow paper!


I stamped the sentiment onto a fishtail banner and then scored and folded it so it popped out a bit. I think gold goes so well with these warm Autumn hues so I sprinkled some gold sequins around too!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...