Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

'Fall Is In The Air' Mini!



Hi everyone! I'm not quite ready to start my Christmas crafting even though I know I better get on the ball! I do have a couple more Fall crafting creations to share with you and this is one of them- a super cute Fall mini perfect for pictures of the family Thanksgiving or as an album for everything you are grateful for!


The 'Fall Is In The Air' 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park is full of adorable Fall images in beautiful Autumn colors and I combined them with the super cute coordinating chipboard pieces!  I cut the papers to 5x6 and doubled them up before stitching them together.


There are 6 pages including the cover and the back and 10 pages in all for pictures and journaling! I added a chipboard frame on the cover and a ribbon tie to close the album. It's big enough to hold treasured pictures and mementos and small enough for even tiny hands to hold.


I did include a journaling area inside the front cover because I usually write a description of what occasion the album is for but it could hold a picture as well.


These chipboard stickers look fabulous against this pretty plaid paper!


All of the cutest images of Fall on one adorable paper! I added in a few charming chipboard stickers as well!


One of my favorites! I love anything floral and these colors are beautiful!


The perfect spot for a photo of what you are most grateful for!


A sweet Fall banner and an adorable bear grace this page!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Ribbon FX ribbon
MME 'Collectible' enamel dots
Crystal Stickers Glitter Domes
Lilly Bee Designs 'We R Family' Sweet Spot Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...