Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Foxy Tag!


Hi everyone! My final Fall crafty project for 2016 and a gift is always a good way to end! I had a gift for a crafty friend that need a little dressing up and I wanted to include this cool Starbucks leaf shaped gift card along with it so I created this cute tag complete with a clear pocket.


The base of the tag was die cut from kraft card stock and I used up my scraps of Echo Park Fall paper to give it some color in the background.  The gift card holder was simply cut from clear acetate and shows off the pretty gift card. I adhered that to the tag and then layered a sweet Fall acorn over it.



The final accent to the tag was this adorable plush fox! After stuffing and sewing it together, I added in some stamped  felt leaves around his neck and colored in his ears with a permanent marker. Super cute and really dresses up this package!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
DMC embroidery floss
Cartwrights Sequins
My Favorite Things felt
Ribbon FX and American Crafts ribbon
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...