Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Merry Poinsettias!


Hi everyone! This is certainly the time of year for Poinsettias and I couldn't be happier! They are such gorgeous flowers and Simon Says Stamp did a wonderful job re-creating them with their new 'Winter Flowers' stamp and die set!


These beauties were first blended with red, pink and green distress inks and then embossed in gold for a bit of holiday shine! I die cut all of the pieces and layered them over a stamped frame. Before adding the sentiment, I felt the inside of the frame needed some visual interest, so I embossed some white card stock for the background.


The hand lettered sentiment is also stamped in red distress ink and topped off with a mixture of red and gold sequins! For another fun detail, I added in some gold pearl pen dots to the center of these beautiful blooms. This merry Christmas card will brighten someones day!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!


Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...