Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Delivery Mini!




Hi everyone! I have the cutest little scrapbook to share today! I bought this explosion box at Michael's recently and just knew I would create a Christmas mini with it! It looks so great with all of the bright colors and mixed patterns of the Carta Bella 'Christmas Delivery' paper collection!


There are a lot of pages inside the house and once closed it fits together very snugly so I couldn't do a ton of layering. But there was still enough room for cute decorations, frames and light embellishments! 


There were so many fun things in this paper collection that it was hard to choose what to put in! Each page measures around three and a half inches- so plenty of room for photos or Christmas mementos! 


I made sure to put in room for lots of pictures but some pages just feature cute embellishments! Of course I have to show you some of my favorite pages in the box!






I kept the outside of the house fairly simple by covering the sides with the adorable patterned paper from the collection. I dressed up the front with a couple of cute stickers, a fussy cut gift and the cutest delivery truck!  The roof was gussied up with some scalloped panels adorned with lots of glittery 'snow' and two shiny jingle bells! Such a sweet Christmas house!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
DCWV Explosion Box
Carta Bella 'Christmas Delivery' 12x12 paper collection
Offray ribbon
Deckle edge scissors
Michael's bells


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...