Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Penguin Tags!


Hi everyone! Two cute Christmas tags to share today! I recently got some new stamps from The Cat's Pajamas and could not wait to use these cute penguins on a project. Then the new Color Throwdown Challenge came out  so I decided to combine the two!



Christmas gifts always need cute tags and these sweet little guys are adorable. Plus they look awesome in the bright challenge colors! I embossed both images in black and then colored them in with Copic markers. I added in multi-colored snowflakes on this tag along with some iridescent polka dots.


For the green tag, I switched up the accents- making the snowflakes iridescent and the polk dots multi-colored. I also added in some shine on the sleigh with a bit of Wink of Stella!


Each tag also has a tiny Christmas accent at the top that adds to the cuteness! Bright ribbon and twine are the final touches for these gift toppers! Can't wait to add these to some gifts!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
American Crafts andRibbon Boutique ribbon
Copic Markers
Stampin' Up Green Galore and Pixie Pink stamp pads


4 comments:

  1. What cute tags. I found your blog by your Pop Up Box in the SCS gallery, which was outstanding. I'm still trying to figure out how to put everything into the box so it is seen. You filled yours beautifully. I'm now a subscriber. Merry Christmas.

    Beth
    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth!
      thanks so much for your kind comment! Glad you liked my pop-up box- it was a lot of layering!

      Delete
  2. Adorable tags! Great way to use the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us this week! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...