Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Always Hard To Say Goodbye...



Hi everyone! My doggies are my best companions. Dog lovers know just how important our fur babies are to us so it's extra nice when they are recognized as one of the family. I made this card for a friend to give to a co-worker after she lost her elderly dog. I will be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Pets Corner.



I kept the colors masculine as it was a male dog and layered some stitched die cut rectangles for the background. The background sentiment stamp was done in light gray and is so true! The dog die cut was colored to resemble their pup and stacked with a paw print and a tiny heart die.




I added a strand of twine and topped that off with a trio of doggy charms. I gave the bone charm a bit of definition with some hand drawn stitches and stamped a sweet sentiment onto the heart. A sweet sympathy card for such a sweet friend!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
Copic markers


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that your friend will appreciate your beautiful card! love the design and your coloring is perfect!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...