Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Simple Watercolor Valentine!


Hi everyone! I have a card today for the current Color Throwdown Challenge that also works for the soon to be here Valentine's Day!  The colors this week are soft and muted and perfect for a bit of watercoloring.


The card I created is super clean and simple and even though it has sequins, I think it could work as a masculine card too! I stamped the heart shaped sentiment onto white card stock and then added in a watercolored heart in the challenge colors. I can't pass up on shine, so I added bright silver paint on top!


I layered the card front over some turquoise patterned paper for a bit of interest and topped off the design with a few coordinating sequins! Soft and simple and such a sweet message!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cartwrights Sequins
Neat and Tangled Sequins
Lawn Fawn 'Hello Sunshine' 6x6 paper pad

SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS design! Love the sentiment framing your pretty watercolored heart. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and sweet! Love the sequins placement too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...