Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

It's The Little Things!


Hi everyone! I have a pretty one-layer card to share today, almost totally created with embossing powders! I added in a few polka dots but all of the images and sentiment are heat embossed in bright colors!


To make the colors really pop, I started with a black background and stamped my images in Versamark Ink. I stamped the pink blooms and sentiment first, followed by the green leaves and lastly the small red flowers. I heat embossed the images in between so the colors wouldn't mix.


Once all of the embossing was done, I felt like the card needed a little something more so I added in tiny white polka dots with a white Signo gel pen. They add just the right accent!  I also topped the background with some pink and black twine along with a bow!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Be happy!!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up Melon Mambo embossing powder
Prima 'All Star' sugar dot stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...