Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lotta Hearts!




Hi everyone! A quick post for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #428 before I leave on vacation tomorrow! Yay! The colors and inspiration photo this week are oh so fun and I kept in the spirit of using mugs! I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: The Color of Love!



Using a My Favorite Things Blueprints die set, I cut some different shapes for layering. The background looked a bit plain so I stamped a soft pink image before adding all of the adorable hearts and mugs!I just love the 'steam' rising!


I used a banner die from the same Blueprints but shortened it a little so it wouldn't overwhelm the card. Keeping with the cocoa brown of the challenge, I stamped some sweet words and foam mounted the sentiment onto the card adding a couple of the centers from the heart border. The little mug is so cute, I couldn't resist adding another to the inside too!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Grafix Vellum
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine and great layout! Hope you enjoy your vacation and hope it's somewhere warm! :-) Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bright and beautiful!! Fun use of the colors... So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun mix of hearts and coffee, Tara! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...