Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

Perfect Flower!



Hi everyone!  A beautiful CAS card today for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #430. The color combo in the challenge picture is gorgeous and I used gold in place of the light brown or kraft!


This beautiful flower from Concord & 9th is the focal point of the card and I stamped it in two shades of turquoise. I just love the shadowing effect of this stamp set! I added in green for the stem and a few gold pearl accents for dimension!



This sweet sentiment was stamped in dark brown and I added in a few more accents of green, brown and gold with some shiny sequins and gems! The card front is mounted on a sage green base and looks absolutely stunning! 




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil Parakeet card stock
Mark Richards gold gems
Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love the gold accents on the flower! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...