Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Blooming Basket!


Hi everyone! Easter is getting closer and since I host dinner here, I always like to dress up my table with a handcrafted goodie or two! Plus, having little candy treats at the table is always a nice touch!


The Floral Picnic Basket from Spellbinders is the perfect size to tuck in a few treats and use as a place card! I cut this one from some pretty Spring plaid and then stuffed it with some adorable Paper Smooches blooms that have been colored with Copic markers!


I made this like a box card, adding strips of sturdy card stock to each flower and then adhering them to the bottom of the basket. I covered most of the card stock strips with the grass but they could also be a easily hidden with lots of jelly beans and chocolate bunnies!



I couldn't resist painting on some Stickles glitter for lots of shine and I added in one super cute puffy flower to a tiny tag! I stamped a simple Easter sentiment on the tag but it would be cute to add in your guests name.



Since I have quite a few guests coming for dinner, I will be making more of these adorable baskets. The whole project came together very quickly and they will make  my table look amazing and festive!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
Lindt chocolate bunny


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful basket full of brightly coloured flowers. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...