Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Shaker!


Hi everyone! Easter is almost here and I have one final card to post! This one is a shaker filled with colorful eggs and shiny flowers and sequins!


The background of pretty plaid paper was die cut from a scalloped rectangle and I cut the inside portion a bit so it wouldn't fill the whole inside of the rectangle. I wanted just a tiny portion of pastel yellow peeking through! I die cut the shaker circle and mounted it off the edge of the card just a bit, using a thin piece of paper and foam to close off the side. 


I watercolored some stamped Easter eggs and layered them on cute polka dotted paper to fit inside the circle. I added sparkling clear sequins in varying sizes along with tiny orange flowers and iridescent hearts! The banner, flowers and grass are also watercolored and mounted to the top of the acetate. I tucked in a bright green bow and matching crystal sequins for the final touches! Happy Easter to you all!



Thanks for checking out my blog!

Supplies Used:
American Crafts ribbon
Grafix acrylic sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...