Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

2017 Monthly Mini: May


Hi everyone! It's the end of another month and time for a new mini scrapbook! I was out of town for the first two weeks of the month and needed a quick mini that didn't take too much time but was still super cute. This cascading or waterfall mini fit the bill perfectly!


I haven't made one of these for a while and I forgot just how easy and adorable they are! There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube that are easy to follow for all types and sizes of this mini. This sweet little book is 4.5" wide by 8.5 " long with 7 waterfalls so there is plenty of room for pictures and cute embellishments!



I had both 'Little You' paper collections from Crate Paper and used the Girl mix for an adorable mini scrapbook last year. The Boy collection is just as charming and cute and has the sweetest sentiments, embellishments and the same touches of gold! For the cover, I used a few different 6x6 patterned papers layered together with an adorable journaling card and the great embellishments! I left the back plain but did add some cute stickers to the spine!


The inside is where the magic happens! My waterfalls are 4" x 4" and I rounded the corners for a bit of a cleaner look. Each of the pages are covered in the patterned papers of the collection along with adorable stickers, chipboard and ephemera! I used lots of enamel dots and gold accents to add just the right touch.


You could put two waterfalls in this book but I love pockets in my minis that can hold additional photos and ephemera. I also created two tags that are decorated on both sides for photos or journaling! The outside of the pocket is adorned with more of the fabulous ephemera and stickers!


Below is a short video that shows all of the pages in their cuteness and you can get a better idea of how a waterfall mini works! This mini scrapbook will be a treasured gift for new parents and will be even more adorable filled with pictures of baby!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Grafix chipboard
Bazzil 12x12 card stock
Papertrey Ink 'Harvest Gold' ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...