Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Grad Gift Set!


Hi everyone! Graduation gifts are always appreciated and a well wrapped gift is even better! I recently made a graduation card and had some of the awesome patterned paper left, so I used it to wrap a small gift for a super cute set!


The Simple Stories 'Grad' paper collection has great journaling cards that say the best things! I used one for the front of this graduation card and layered it over the fab patterned paper to create a really eye-catching design! I also fussy cut a gold cap from the collection and popped it off the front for added effect. A few stickers and some shiny gold stars are the final touches!


The inside of the card is all done up in the patterned papers and stickers so I had to show a pic of it too! I cut some simple banners and layered those with a perfect sentiment for the special day and added in some star stickers for shine!


For the gift box, I used a few different collection papers that I had left over. I also had some remaining stickers that highlight the momentous occasion, so I added those to the front of the box and even made a small banner for the top! This sweet set will make any grad happy! 




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!



Supplies Used:
Party City gold and silver curling ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...