Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

Mom Mini Album Card!


Hi everyone! Mother's Day is just around the corner and hand crafted cards are always so appreciated! Better yet- a multi-page card full of beautiful sentiments for the lady that does so much for you!


The Simple Stories 'Mom' paper collection has the sweetest sentiments in the journaling card elements that I wanted to highlight them all! Plus, I love mini scrapbooks so I combined the two for a multi-page card that says lots of wonderful things to Mom!


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut three chipboard pages 4"x approximately 6.5". I used a punch to scallop the ends of the pages so they are a bit shorter than that. I cut the collection paper in all of the gorgeous patterns to fit the pages and then used the journaling elements along with the charming stickers to decorate and embellish each page! 





Once I had all of the pages decorated, I punched holes in the end opposite of the scallops and tied them all together with shiny ribbon! Now Mom will have a super cute memento of her special day that she can flip through over and over!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee happy!!

Supples Used:
Colorbök black chipboard
Silhouette Cameo
Ribbon FX ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...