Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Beaucoup Polka Dots!


Hi everyone! It's no secret I love polka dots and I use them whenever I get a chance! For todays card, I took the opportunity and used lots of different, albeit small, polka dots to create a sweet floral thank you card!

I have had this stamp set from Papertrey Ink for a while but have never used it before today! I definitely need to use it more often- it's adorable and has some super cute sentiments to go along!  I die cut my pieces first before stamping them in happy pinks and green and also repeated the floral image in the background for an interesting look.


For a more bold style, I added in black touches with a scalloped square, the stamp outlines and sentiment. Before layering my scalloped squares, I even embossed the tiny one with more polka dots! The finishing touches are some shiny pink and green sequins in varying sizes that add just the right amount of sparkle!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cartwright's Sequins
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...