Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

Notebooks For Dad!


Hi everyone! Dads are practical and I know many that are always jotting stuff down. What better gift than a super cute mini notebook he can keep in his car or even slip into his pocket! And of course he will think of you every time he uses it.


These notebooks were very easy to make and took just a bit of time. I do have a Cinch machine which made the process easier but you could use a regular hole punch and tiny clip rings too.  I used the Simple Stories 'Dad' patterned paper and stickers along with plain white copy paper for the inside.


The front and back covers  are chipboard with patterned paper over them. The dimensions are 3 1/8" x 4 1/4" and the inside papers are 1/16" smaller.  I go over all of the details in the video below so watch it for a better look at making these cuties!


I couldn't resist adding a bit of charm (pun intended!) to each notebook by tying on one of the stickers from the collection to each notebook. I'm sure all Dads would appreciate this special touch too!






Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cinch machine
5/8" Cinch wire
twine
copy paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...