Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Emoji Love!


Hi everyone! Talk about super cute paper lines... the 'Emoji Love' collection from Simple Stories is so awesome and fun and colorful! I had such a ball (LOL!) making this card set and know lots of people who would love this collection like I do!


I veered off the A2 track and made square cards for this set- it's always good to get out of the box and try something different! They are 4.5 " which leaves lots of room for all of the bright colors and fun details! Each card has a different solid colored base which is layered with the bright patterned papers from the collection.


There are so many great parts to this collection. The stickers, the bits & pieces, the chipboard.... and I used them all to decorate these charming cards! Each features at least one adorable emoji with super cute sentiment stickers as well as lots of fun embellishments!





I also used the beautiful patterned papers to make matching envelopes for each card. I just love coordinating projects but it would be fun to mix and match them too!


A large glassine envelope is the perfect container for this sweet set so you can see all of the goodies inside! I used the patterned papers and embellishments to make some cute decorations for the outside of the package too! This on-trend collection should definitely be on your to buy list!




Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Glassine Envelope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...