Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Happy Birthday Floral!


Hi everyone! The new Color Throwdown #452 is on and there are lots of pretty and bright colors to be inspired by! I took one look at them and immediately thought floral!


The stamp I'm am using is from the Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit and I have never used it! I knew with it's multitude of blooms and leaves that it would look awesome in this color combo!



I stamped the image first in Memento black ink and then colored everything in with Copic markers in the challenge shades.  A large circle die was used to cut around the image and I fussy cut the areas close to the edge so the leaves wouldn't be cut off.



I mounted the colored background onto a doily for a frilly effect and then onto a butter yellow card front. I cut the sentiment die four times and stacked them before adhering them over the birthday sentiment which was stamped in turquoise. A few colorful gems and sequins add just a bit of shine! 




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cartwright's sequins
Kaisercraft gems
Recollections paper doily
Kaiser craft gems
Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers! What a stunning card and a fabulous take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeeee-autiful coloring! What a stunning bouquet that someone will just LOVE on their birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! So bright and cheery!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...