Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sweet Ice Cream!


Hi everyone! I used to love when the ice cream truck came around in the summer. There were always so many good treats to choose from although I rarely strayed from my fudgesicle! These days, however, I would much rather make an ice cream card than eat it but I never turn down chocolate!


There is not a lot of stamping on this card but I think that makes the details really stand out. I used a nail polish marbled background that I made a while ago and chose complimentary card stock colors to match for the die cuts. Once all of the sweet treats were cut, I gave them all a good mist with a Perfect Pearl mist for pretty shine!

I created a combo of colors for the treats and mounted them onto the marbled background over a small strip of vellum. The only stamping I did for this card is on the vellum and then I embossed over it in bright pink! I added in lots of sequins and put a little detail on the inside too!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Assorted Nail Polish
Sequins: Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...