Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Little Things!


Hi everyone! I am just loving these Amy Tangerine stamps! The flowers remind me so much of hibiscus blooms and they look so awesome in bright colors!


For this card, I combined two stamp sets  for different floral images and embossed them in white before adding watercolors.  Once the first coat of watercolors was dry, I went in and added a second or third splash to some areas so they would be brighter.


I kept the center open for this sweet sentiment which is stamped in crisp, black ink so it really stands out!  Before mounting the watercolor panel onto some pretty patterned papers, I dressed up the side with multi-colored hemp cord and then added in lots of fun sequins!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Sequins: Papertrey Ink, Cartwright's, Lawn Fawn
Bead Landing Tri Colored hemp cord


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...