Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

2017 Monthly Mini: August


Hi everyone! Whew, I'm barely squeaking this monthly mini scrapbook in before the end of the month! I just returned from a few days in sunny Los Angeles and realized I still had to post this adorable mini!


My cousin recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl but the shower for her was held a couple of months ago and this was my gift to her! It is a 4x4 square album that folds up in the most interesting way. I found an album like it on Pinterest that was all in Spanish and centimeters and after watching that tutorial a few times, I modified the measurements and created a tutorial of my own!


I used the adorable American Crafts 'Little by Little' paper collection by Shimelle to decorate and embellish this album. Bold color combinations & modern patterns highlight this versatile collection. Images of stars, florals and cute critters are presented in a fun palette of red, green, blue and yellow. Super sweet!


Even though the album is only 4 inches, there is still plenty of room for photos and mementos. This is the inside of the album all opened up. There are at least 5-6 spaces for photos and three pockets that can hold tags with more pictures.


The other side of the album doesn't have any pockets, but has an additional 7 spaces for photos! I included lots of other pieces besides patterned paper from this darling 'Little by Little' collection like the card stock stickers, puffy stickers, ephemera and enamel dots. Make sure to see the detail on all of the sections!


Below is a video tutorial of this album! Watch so you can create this super cute mini at home for yourself or a friend!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil 12x12 card stock
American Crafts ribbon
Teresa Collins gold heart charm
Bella Creationz twine- yellow, aqua




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...