Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Beware The Witching Hour!


Hi everyone! Fall is just around the corner and it's not too early to start thinking about Halloween! This is one holiday I love crafting for since there are so many great things to make! Decorations, costumes, scrapbooks and we cannot forget about the treats!

Nobody trick or treats at my house since we live way out in the boonies but I do have some nieces and nephews who so enjoy getting a handmade treat bag filled with goodies!  This charming set is all done up in the Simple Stories spooky "Spellbound' paper collection!


And what a great collection it is! Lots of dark colors and eerie images make this perfect for older kids and even adults! This pillbox was cut from a die and looks so awesome and scary embellished with paper and stickers from the collection! I even added in some glittery eyes to the skull!


This treat cone was so fun (and easy) to make. It only takes a 12x12 piece of patterned paper cut in half diagonally to create! This one has a paper handle and I dressed it up with a spider web looking die cut and lots of stickers from the collection. I even created a hanging charm with some of the stickers and then added in lots of paper curls! It holds quite a bit- there is a full sized candy bar in there along with lots of little treats!


Lastly, I made a bag topper from the spooky patterned paper and gave it extra flair using one of the 3x4 journaling cards cut into a fishtail flag. I layered on some more spooky stickers and paper curls before folding it half and attaching it to a plastic bag filed with goodies! As you can see from the pictures, I even dressed up the candy by wrapping them in small scraps of the collection papers!


Check out this great collection for some spooky and scary holiday decorating!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...