Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Camp Cube!


Hi everyone! I have another cute project using the Simple Stories super adorable 'Cabin Fever' paper collection! Even campers and cabins need cute decorations and this one fits the bill!

This 4x4 wooden cube was purchased at Michaels and I decided to leave it in its unfinished state for a very natural look. I cut slightly smaller squares of the patterned papers for each side and the top for a different look on each. Then I chose chipboard and sticker embellishments to layer over for even more fun!


For some of the embellishments, I used pop dots for a bit of depth! Each side has a combination of stickers, chipboard and the bits & pieces! Take a look at all of the sides in the pictures below. I just could not decide on a favorite- they are all so cute!




For the top, I rolled some of the patterned paper into a tube shape and cut the bottoming sections so it would fit flat onto the cube. I added a small wood sticker to the top and more of the charming embellishments  around it to give the cube a focal point.



This adorable camping cube would make any rustic space look awesome!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!

Supplies Used:

4" wood cube from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...