Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

Doggy Loves!


Hi everyone! A fairly simple  and sweet card for today! This one was made with the two color combo for the Color Throwdown Challenge #454 with a few 'extras' thrown in!



I love dogs so I could not resist using one for my card. I kept my pup tan and white like the inspiration picture and gave hime a bright green collar! Since there was just a touch of blue in the photo, I decided to add in a bit of blue of my own.


I also added in a soft gray background to break up all of the white space and layered a pretty doily on top in bright green. The sweet sentiment was stamped in a coordinating green and I added in a bit more tan/brown with a small piece of twine and a few gems!




Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Favorite Thngs Large Open Scallop Doily
Kaiser craft gems brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...