Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Garden Flowers!


Hi everyone! I love the color palette for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #457 this week! It is very clean and modern to me and I tried to create a card in the same vein.



I was short on time so I decided to keep this card clean and simple and one layer. I stamped the colored parts of the blooms first in pink and yellow and then stamped the top image in a soft gray. So pretty!


The sentiment set from Papertrey Ink is full of the sweetest sayings and I had a hard time choosing which to use! I chose the garden one to fit in with my flowers and stamped it in the soft gray to. I added in a few varied size sequins in the pink and yellow for a subtle shine!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Suplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
Cartwrights sequins


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! The curved corners of your stamped panel are so eyecatching. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment and those fun flowers! Great way to highlight the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...