Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Hey Sugar!


Hi everyone! Another 'sweet' card on the blog today for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #456!  I must have sugar on the brain with all of the sweets and treats I've been posting!


The colors for this challenge are bright and summery and I decided to do a mini shaker for the front of my card to show them off even more! Super cute!


The background was stamped first in the challenge colors and the tiny shaker was layered on top of that.  I filled the shaker with 4mm sequins and some tiny iridescent stars and gave it a topper of sweet little cupcakes in shades of pink, yellow and green!


I just love this sentiment from Paper Smooches and it fits perfectly with this card.  After getting everything adhered, I added in glitter onto the cupcakes and tiny glitter dots to the background! On the inside, I added a bit more of the background stamp and one more tiny cupcake.



Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. All my favorite things in one card! Shakers, cupcakes and graphic florals! Absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this gorgeous design! It just shouts HAPPY! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...