Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Life Is Sweet!


Hi everyone! I'm not the biggest ice cream fan... I would rather get the extra calories with chips or a cookie. But the newest Color Throwdown Challenge #455 really put me in the ice cream mood! 



I was inspired by not only the challenge colors but by the tissue paper and ice cream cone as well! I stamped an all over adorable ice cream cone image in the three shades and gave each a bit of glittery shine with tiny polka dots. 


The tiny hearts were stamped in coordinating colors along with the cute sentiment. I added a tissue paper border to the edge of the card and rounded two corners for a bit of interest! The final touch was the pastel enamel hearts in pink and turquoise.




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supples Used:
Celebrate It tissue paper 
Prima Anna Maria Sugardot stickers

1 comment:

  1. How SUPER cute is this? FABULOUS stamped background and I LOVE the edging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...