Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Batty For You!


Hi everyone! The time for picking out a Halloween costume is getting close! In honor of that, and for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #461, I made a card featuring the cutest trick-or-treaters! They are all ready to go in awesome Halloween colors!



The candy corn was stamped on the first tag and then colored in with alternating yellow and orange. This makes a sweet background for the second tag which is the star of the show! I blended three purple distress inks for an ombré look and then splattered it with a few drops of water. 


The cute trick-or-treaters and happy pumpkin were Copic colored in the challenge colors and then layered into some chartreuse grass. I added in a couple of tiny green bats as well as some bright yellow ribbon! To give the stark white base some color, I stamped tiny bat images in alternating challenge colors!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
American Crafts ribbon


1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute and so much FUN!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...