Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Happy Cute Tiny Stuff!


Hi everyone! Who doesn't love baby cards? They are such a joy to make and it's always a happy occasion welcoming a new baby to the world! 


I stamped the sweet dresser image and it's drawer full of goodies in Versafine black ink before doing some soft watercoloring in baby pinks, purples and yellows. I also added in a vase of flowers and an adorable little onesie for maximum cuteness! 


I glittered up the front of the card base so it would show through the falling heart cover which was also painted with a light wash of watercolor. I then layered on all of the painted pieces and topped off this sweet scene with a pink bow for the new baby girl! The final accents are shiny gems and a bit of gold paint on the drawer knobs!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Kaisercraft gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...