Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

2017 Monthly Mini: October!


Hi everyone! Boy oh boy do I love paper collections! I think it shows in all of the minis I create - they are the perfect way to show off fabulous paper and embellishments! Today, I am going to show you another mini of sorts that you can create- a Travelers Notebook!


Travelers Notebooks are so awesome for collecting memories, thoughts and mementos! They are not just for journaling: you can fill them with pictures too and now you can take your favorite paper collections and create your own! This gorgeous notebook showcases the 'Beautiful' paper collection from Simple Stories and I have even created a tutorial to help you make your own!


The notebook itself is made with sturdy chipboard and a few other basic supplies. I have included a couple of plain paper inserts with decorated covers in my notebook as well as a handcrafted insert using the papers of the collection!


My Travelers Notebook measures about 6" by 9" but you can always modify yours to fit your needs and/or the notebook inserts you want to use. You can also make your own notebook inserts as I did in this post! Please watch the video below or visit my Youtube channel for the tutorial! You will be so glad you did!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!


Supplies Used:
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...