Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hello Pumpkin!


Hi everyone! Hope you all are enjoying these first few weeks of Fall. I am loving all of the Autumn decorations and paper crafting I'm seeing and I thought I would get in on the action with a pretty seasonal card!


These new digital stamps from Verve Stamps are so adorable and I just could not wait to create with them!  There are so many fabulous and fun images to choose form too! I decided to go for a layered look with pumpkins and leaves and enlarged all of the images using photoshop.


Once the images were printed, I colored them all with Copic markers in bold Fall colors and even added a touch of gold to the sweet pumpkins! To fill in some of the cream colored background, I added in some rectangles in orange and green and gave the green one a bit of texture with some dry embossing.


All of the pieces were layered together along with a strip of shiny gold ribbon!  I added the sentiment to the side of the background and then tucked in some sequins in gold and green! Such a pretty Fall card!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Adobe Photoshop
American Craft card stock
Celebrate It gold ribbon
Cartwrights sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...