Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Seeing Stars!


Hi everyone! I can't resist shine and there is lots of it on this pretty card! I combined glimmer and metallic card stocks along with some fabulous dies to create this star filled beauty!


I started with a white background and first die cut the tickle breeze background. That was backed with metallic turquoise paper for shine and I added in more turquoise with the starburst patterned paper in the upper corner.


This card was based around the large 'star' sentiment which was also cut from the shiny metallic paper. I thought it needed a little something else, so I added an additional layer behind it with some glimmer yellow so it would really stand out!  The rest of the sentiment was stamped in a dark turquoise.


A bit more yellow was added with a small strip of the glimmer paper and then I started stacking and layering lots of stars in different sizes and colors. All of these fabulous stars make this card happy and fun and of course, full of shine!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...