Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Peace On Earth!


Hi everyone! My first Christmas card of the year! Yay! This one features the lovely colors of the newest Color Throwdown Challenge #469. Such a soft and elegant color scheme that definitely makes you think of winter!



Taking inspiration from the image, I wanted to have some pinecones on my card. I combined a couple of those in the challenge colors with some sweet blooms and tree sprigs. I gave the sprigs a bit more definition by embossing them in silver and clear over blue. The blows and pinecones were stamped in the challenge colors and then I added in a tiny sparkle with glitter glue!


All of the beautiful images were layered and stacked on one side of the double oval to highlight the sentiment which was stamped in dark blue. I added in more of the challenge colors with adorable, tiny stamps along the outside edge of the oval and with one accompanying the sentiment. So beautiful!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink 'Tis The Season sentiments
Papertrey Ink Love Lives Here: Holiday
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty! I know blue and white is a sober combination but yours looks serene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! What gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely- great design! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...