Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Deck The Halls!


Hi everyone! A quick post today for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #471. The color scheme this week is gorgeous with black, gold and silver! Who doesn't love metallics on a card?!



My card is very clean and simple with the large sentiment stamped in bold black. I added in gold with embossed accents and silver with shiny stars and sequins!


I was also inspired by the geometrics in the inspiration picture and die cut a chevron down the side of the card to let more of the silver background show through! There is also a shiny chevron on the inside of the card!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
silver metallic card stock from Michaels
My Favorite Things Christmas Cocktails clear stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...