Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Merry Little Christmas!


Hi everyone! Another holiday card in not so traditional colors to share with you! This was made for the Color Throwdown Challenge #472 with the striking combo of black, red and gray! I was also inspired by the inspiration picture as well!



There are lots of layers to this card beginning with the stamped images on the white background. I also double stamped on the background and the label shape before layering on all of the pretty die-cuts. 


I used mostly red and gray with just a few touches of black for a cheery card. Although these aren't traditional holiday colors it is one of my favorite combinations!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Lifestyle Crafts label die

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Love all the details- perfect! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Tara! I love all the special little details you added! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...