Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Last Of The Winter Wishes!


Hi everyone! Winter is still with us but I would like to start saying good-bye to it and what better way than with some cute cards! I needed to use up my remnants of the adorable Simple Stories 'Sub-Zero' collection and decided to make some fun, wintery cards.


This sweet moose, who also wants to say good-bye to Winter, is the focus of the first card. I layered bits of the patterned paper along with one of the 3x4 journaling cards for the background. I die-cut a few vellum snowflakes and added those in along with some of the collection snowflakes. A few colored sequins were tucked in among the layers for a bit of shine!


The second card is a cute landscape made with the snow-covered homes from the bits & pieces. I layered those over more of the adorable patterned papers and tucked in a snow-covered tree too! More vellum was added to mimic some snow and I glittered all of the snow areas with clear Wink of Stella for a beautiful glimmer.




Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!



Supplies Used:



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...