Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Easter Treats!


Hi everyone! I have one more Easter project to squeeze in before the holiday and it's a cute one! After  I made my pretty egg container, I still had lots of the beautiful Simple Stories 'Happy Easter' collection left and couldn't resist making these sweet little treat baskets!


I knew I wanted the baskets to hold the treats upright so I  die cut small circles into a piece of the patterned paper just big enough for the egg or treat to sit in. This patterned paper was adhered to some heavy duty card stock that had been scored into a top and two dies. All of the other pretty papers are adhered to this and the basket is nice and sturdy!


Each of the baskets uses a variety of the pattern papers and they mix so beautifully together! I gave the egg basket a charming scalloped edge along with a sweet egg banner sticker and a cute bunny tag. I added in one tiny flower gem for a bit of shine!


The basket for the chocolate carrots is lovely in the toile printed paper and is accented with sweet stripes and polka dots. I added lots of the flower stickers  to the front along with a cheery yellow bunny and bright sequins. More cuteness was added with the tag made from one of the stickers!




Wishing you all a very happy Easter!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...