Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Lift My Spirits!


Hi everyone! Spring is here and so are lighter and brighter color combinations! This one for the new Color Throwdown #485 is one of my favorites too! I took it as more of a pink instead of peach because I think pink and black look so awesome together!


These lovely hot air balloons are colored with pink toned Copic markers with a few black highlights. I also added in glitter to some areas for pretty shine!The clouds are die cut and have just a blush of pink around the edges.


All of the pieces are stacked at different heights using a combination of card stock and foam adhesive. This gives me a bit of room to tuck in some shiny sequins and gives the card great dimension! The sweet sentiment is stamped in black.




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...