Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Beaver Birthday!


Hi everyone! My niece recently celebrated her 14th birthday and I wanted to make her a card that  was still cute-sy but didn't make her feel like a kid. This 'Dam Good' stamp set by Darcies Heart and Home fits the bill perfectly!


The cute little beaver was stamped in Memento Tuxedo black and colored with Copic markers to match the coordinating tin pin embellishment that fits right on the face. I also added in two fish-y balloons and after coloring them, gave them a nice glittery sheen with a Wink of Stella pen.


I chose patterned papers in a great combo of coral and aqua to match the balloons and layered them for an interesting background! The sentiment was stamped in a pretty coral too and die cut into a small plaque shape. a few colored enamel dots were the finishing touch!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Mind's eye enamel dots
Darcie's Heart and Home 'Dam Good' tin pin embellishment
Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...