Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Capture Every Moment!


Hi everyone! I love to travel! There is nothing better than seeing another part of this fabulous world and the people in it!  The jolly 'Travel Notes' collection  from Simple Stories captures the beautiful essence of roaming the globe and is perfect for documenting all the fun a trip can have!


On our vacations, we take a TON of pictures and to document them all would fill a giant scrapbook. I think there is nothing better than to take a small segment or subject of your trip and capture those memories in an adorable mini! I took this colorful, fun collection and created a travel notebook documenting our days spent in Cinque Terre on a trip to Italy last year!


I cut one of the lovely patterned papers to 8x11 inches to use for my cover and embellished it with lots of the playful stickers and Bits & Pieces. I then laminated my cover for extra durability. Holes were punched at the top and bottom for the elastic holders on the inside and on the back page for the closure. There is room for photo pages and a journal that holds notes of our entire trip!


Inside, the book is filled with four folded pages, each one a different pattern of paper. All in all, I have sixteen pages to document my favorite memories. Plus, I made pockets for seven of the pages that are holding flip books or tags for even more photos and mementos! 


Each of these wonderful pages and pockets have all been delightfully decorated with the bright and playful stickers, chipboard, Bits & Pieces and washi tape of the collection! You will have so much fun with this collection it will be like taking your trip all over again! 


Below is a video so you can see this super cute album in its entirety!




Thanks for visiting my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Tim Holtz idealogy elastic loop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...