Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Flower Garden!


Hi everyone! Spring has sprung and in my neck of the woods we are just starting to see the beginning shoots of tulips and daffodils emerge. These burgeoning blooms inspired this lovely garden card made with the Simon Says Stamp March card kit.


I started by deciding on which of the patterned 6x6 papers I wanted to use. The patterns work so well together that I could really mix and match them in different shapes, edges and sizes. I also tucked in some tiny leaf sprigs in two different shades of green.


The Carta Bella Spring Market sticker sheet included in this kit is full of sweet and colorful flowers that look beautiful with the patterned papers. I layered these with one of the charming sentiment stickers and gave the card a bit of dimension by popping some of the areas up with foam tape. A few assorted rain dots are the final touch!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things Blueprints 10 and 23 (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...