Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Punny Chair Card!


Hi everyone! Sometimes puns can be so amusing and the sentiment on this clean and simple card is definitely one of those times! The font is simple and the sentiment is sweet and it goes perfectly with the cute chair in this oldie but goodie stamp set!


The color scheme for the new Color Throwdown #491 is soft and soothing and I was also inspired by the gorgeous living room in the photo! I started with a simple watercolor background that I knew I would be layering upon. I used a mix of orange and pink paints to get the coral color and then softened it a bit by dating it with a paper towel.


The furniture on my card is all stamped in the challenge colors and are popped off the background just a little for dimension. I added a strip of coral card stock to the card base and a bit of kraft twine behind the sentiment. The sequin are a dark gold in a matte finish along with some tiny shiny ones in a pretty orange color.




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
craft store twine
Cartwright's sequins

2 comments:

  1. What a fun design! I love puns so this is right up my alley! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card- reminding me to get out this set! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...